Friday, February 3, 2012

Goals For The Second Semester

This Semester, I am focusing on continuing my CAS activities from last semester. I will continue to engage in creative activities as a break from my school work, focusing on my independent piano and guitar practices and creating artworks separate from my Visual Art pieces. This semester, like last, I would like to engage in active activities for enjoyment, rather than competing. I will continue to swim 3 days a week focusing on improving my weaker strokes and increasing my stamina. I have already participated in two active events organized for enjoyment, Bollywood Dancing and Softball, and I would like to continue some Softball practice over the course of this semester. In terms of my Service activities, I plan on continuing my part in the 'Hope For Kids' group that aids children who suffer from Cancer. The first half of this semester is focused on our big fundraising fashion show, but after that is over, we will continue our weekly visits to the Maharagama Cancer Hospital.

My CAS activities are as follows:
Creativity: Piano, Guitar and Paiting
Action: Swimming and Softball
Service: Hope For Kids Cancer Hospital

I would like to enjoy these activities and develop many useful skills for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment