Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bollywood Dancing

On Saturday 7th of January we finally performed the dance that we'd practised over the last month or so. Despite living in Sri Lanka, a lot of our audience didn't really know about Bollywood Dancing so they thoroughly enjoyed watching our performance. We even managed to inspire people to take Bollywood Dancing themselves!




 
It was exciting to try something that I hadn't done before and through this experience, I feel like I got to know the culture of the country I live in. By taking part in this activity, I undertook a new challenge and developed new skills since this was something completely new to me. I also took part in planned and initiated activities and worked collaboratively with others by attending practices to go over the routine as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment