Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Badminton

The school Badminton practice started on Tuesday 15th of February 2011. We have practices on Tuesday and Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings. I was on the Badminton team in my old school but that was the first time I ever did Badminton, so I am still fairly new to the sport. What we do in our practices is do some fitness training, running back and forth and side to side, stroke practice, eg. lobbing, drop, smash &c. and do practice matches.

I find the practices quite tiring but I enjoy them very much. In doing this sport, I am undertaking new challenges because this sport is still fairly new to me, working collaboratively with others because in doubles, I have to co-operate with my partner to perform efficiently, showing perseverance and committment by going to every single practice and developing new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment