Saturday, December 25, 2010

Basketball

The school Basketball practice started on the 5th of December 2010. I have never done basketball before so this is completely new to me but I'm enjoying it a lot!

So far we have had practices every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday for about one hour and a half each time.

On Monday 20th of December, we had a practice at the British School of Colombo from 9 to 5. I found it really tiring but I had a lot of fun.

In doing basketball, I am undertaking new challenges because I have never done basketball before. I am also working collaboratively with others because basketball is a team sport and working as a team is really important. By going to practices I am showing perseverance and commitment and overall, I am developing new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment